Friday, June 11, 2010

Arnold Jackson Died?

So I hear that Gary Coleman has died.  Isn't that a shame?  Here I was, hoping that he'd make it to the zombie apocalypse so that I could blow his head off with a shotgun.

Which brings me to an interesting thought.  If by chance the world was overcome with zombies, would I travel back to Los Angeles (lived there not too long ago) to find and kill pseudo-celebrities like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashia-whateverthefuck?  I think that yes, I would like to do that very much.  There would be an additional justification in killing people like that.  In fact, I'd probably just spend my time just killing most of the LA locals just for shit's sake.  They are mostly horrible people.

There are quiet a lot of good people there.  I think that they would be smart enough to get out of there before the zombies got them.  So it would be a free-for-all blasting the heads of people like Lindsay Lohan (I gotta stop name dropping - don't want to end up like some douche).  I'd spare Bill Murray, of course.  He's awesome in my book.

Well bitches, I'm back to my bloggin' that not a single person out there will read.  So go fuck yourselves world.  Rest in piece Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment